League Communications Corp.
League Communications Corp. is a leading-edge technology services company that provides managed IT services to small and medium sized businesses globally. Our services include design and implementation of innovative IT solutions including developing, networking, integrated & managed IT systems and online marketing embedded and operation in social media platforms, etc. to help businesses and retailers to achieve optimal performance and sustainable competitive advantage in today’s marketplace. We work with multiple vendors and manufacturers to supply the most suitable IT infrastructure and solution for our clients. Now our company is developing a cross-countries real-time video broadcasting interaction platform through our self-developed modular design(MD) technology with the integration of cutting-edge technologies, allowing our Canadian business clients to blend their marketing activities and advertisement into diversified and vivid interactive entertainments provided by our live-stream platform to help our business clients raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation, so that they can maximally expose their companies and Canadian products to the marketplace of the world with an affordable business cost. Correspondent with the needs of our developing team, we are inviting a creativeness, and also an expert to join our live-stream broadcasting team as an operation manager to plan, design functionalization modules and organize the multimedia by formulating and implementing media activity across the business and across interactive media.
– Planning and Organizing the multimedia platform by formulating and implementing operational activity across the
business and across interactive media in order to raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation to meet
our clients’ marketing strategies.
– Responsible for the achievement of contracted service levels and client satisfaction targets
– Responsible for all operational activities, including checking day to day department operation, reviewing all
operational data summaries, reviewing operational plans and making amendments where required, for all
– Ensure that the processes and tool sets are effectively implemented, maintained and aligned with client reporting
requirements to support operation holistic view.
– Ensure that all media communications functions are integrated with marketing plans and other strategic of business goals.
– Own & highlight the risk associated with the delivery of the contracted services. Manage a risk plan containing all
known service risks.
– Establish internal process reviews within the operational team to examine any processes improvement, prevent any
escalation, address any tools and / or skill needed to fulfil the operational delivery to the clients.
– Aware of all in flight actionable items to the clients and set expectation internally and externally on delivery timeline.
– Accountable for the cost and quality of solutions delivered from the technical delivery teams including offers,
implementation and operations.
– Oversee hiring for open positions, manage growing team of direct reports, ensuring adequate training,
development, and performance management.
– Advise and select the best use of online media and overall communications channels as required for the successful
execution of campaigns.
– Take full responsibility and accountability for media related materials, including releases, statements, quotes and
briefing documents ensuring accuracy, appropriate sign off, appropriate placement and timings.
– Consult with local regulatory agencies to evaluate and review programs and policies, and to ensure conformance
with regulations in the area.
– A university degree in business management, communications, broadcasting, journalism or other business or arts
– 5+ years of TV, online media, live-stream operation experience is required, deep understanding of live streaming,
– 2+ years cross-country multimedia broadcasting operation experience.
– Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners to achieve strong operational
– Experience of high-concurrent live video streaming technology (RTMP, HLS, Websock, and encryption
technologies, etc.), enables an ability to communicate and troubleshoot effectively with technical teams.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Familiar with the most famous social mediums in today’s world.
Any exposure to the following will be advantageous:
– Familiar with competitors using the similar live-stream platform in Asia area.
– Experience in high growth platform or large user base platform is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $82,000.00 /year